Welcome to Hull motor show blog
Accelerating the Future.
Hull’s biggest and best family day out with over 500 vehicles on Display
East Park, Sunday 18th August 2019, 10am to 5pm
- (no title)Tips and Tricks for Getting Affordable Car Insurance in Thailand Determining the price of car insurance in Thailand depends on […]
- The Benefits of Investing in Underwriting Software for BanksBanking underwriting software is a tool that helps banks automate the process of underwriting loans. There are many benefits to […]
- Moving Home ChecklistMoving home checklists are the best tool for planning to move home. Shifting to another place can be very stressful, […]
- Real estate agent fees in Thailand: how much does a real estate agent charge?In Thailand, when it comes to buying a condo or home, many people will choose an agent that works in […]
- Is now a good time to invest in Thailand’s Industrial Real Estate market?The Industrial Commercial Real Estate market in Thailand is something that has yet to be fully explored by foreigners, which […]
- Shift in Logistics goods flow to localEver since the pandemic changed our lives by a blow, people naturally find ways to survive through technology and the […]
- Ford MustangIts appearance is virtually the same as the Cougar, save for the more rounded edges, large grille and flared wheel […]
- Ferrari 103None of these points gave any noticeable influence to the development of the F103. Only under the circumstances, in the […]
- Best Motor show of the YearQualified Staffer The Motor Show shows and attends (twice a year during the summer and early winter) make up a […]
HULL MOTOR SHOW, SUNDAY 18TH AUGUST 2019
- Modified and Custom Cars
- Classic and American Cars
- Trade and charity stalls
- Kids play park, animal enclosures and bouncy castle
- Splash boat
- BBQ and other great food
- KCFM radio along with some special guests.
Thanks to our sponsors
Main features of the car include the 4-door hatchback bodystyle, which is available with a two-tone paint finish, and a chrome-accented bonnet. Interior features include air conditioning, automatic headlights, power steering, and disc brakes on all four wheels.
Pop the hood
“You can get a 100 horsepower car that’s designed to run flat-out for 500 miles on the tarmac. When you look at that and you put it in our event, and you look at a car that’s been designed for a track, it’s got to be like 0-60 in 3.0 seconds. It’s got to be phenomenally fast to be able to do that.
The Ford Supervan VIII was a vehicular exhibition vehicle of the United States automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Company. It is the largest in the world. Built for the 1974-1975 Ford Motor Company Motorama, a series
A LARGE VARIETY OF
PREMIUM-QUALITY Car Shows,
Sun: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
11954 LIIP Ave, Biñan, Laguna, Philippines